Hey!! Jan nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award a long time ago.. I mean like 10 hrs ago😂😂✌ Thank you so much these questions were very interesting. Jan writes poems with so many beautiful messages and really connecting words! Check out her blog here!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
1. What book had the most significant impact on your life?
“We Are The Ants” by Shaun David Hautchinson. Why? There is a lot to discuss about it.. next post probably😂
2. If you could chose between writing poems and writing stories which one will you chose?
Poems definitely! they are way easier to write(for me)
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
The way I can annoy me sister by just breathing😂😂 but if taken seriously, I love my high(low) sense of humor!
4. If you could choose to be any animal, what animal would you choose to be?
A lion! Because who wouldn’t want to be like a gryffindor!
5. If you could tell your younger self any one thing, what would it be?
Hug people more.. you will be desperate for them one day🥺 also stay the damn away from NETFLIX! *you waste so much time there! shame on you* 😂😂
6. If you didn’t have to work to make money, how would you spend your time? What would you do, or create?
I would read a lot, travel the world, meet new people, and try helping teenagers💛💜 also work towards preserving earth.
7. What superpower would you choose if you were given the ability to develop one superpower?
Borrowing other’s superpowers😁😁
8. Who is your most favourite author if you have one?
I have quite a few.. but currently it is Ashwin Sanghi.. I love his book The Krishna Key the most.. must read for thriller fans✌
9. Describe success in your own words.
Satisfaction and fulfillment emotionally+ socially.
10. How do you think people would react if the moon disappeared?
Some will believe it as a wrath of their gods and perform ritiuals.
Some will study the phenomenon and try to solve mysteries of the universe. Some like me will write poems and fantasies about it😂
This was my fav question.. you might think I am crazy but I am always thinking about things like this😁✌and it shows!
11. If you can be one fictional character who will you chose to be?
There are so many!! but I can only remember Lisbeth Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!! She is a really cool hacker and has a photogenic memory!
I didn’t nominate 11 people.. but if you have the time go ahead and be a nominee! If you don’t have enough time just answer your fav ques from below!
My questions –
1.Describe success in your own words.
2.How do you think people would react if the moon disappeared?
3.If you can be one fictional character who will you chose to be?
4.What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5.Which book/movie made you cry?
6.What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
7.Do you support LGBTQ rights?
8.What foreign language(s) would you want to master and why?
9.Do you wonder what happens when we die? If yes, what?
10.Would you change yourself for your other significant?
11.Who is your favorite celebrity/icon? Why?