Hello… no intro for this post… let’s just start with the tag.. and the featured image is just.. senseless with respect to the post🙂
I was tagged by Simran(@farfromperfect), the creator of this tag.. and dude! This was such a fun tag!! Thank u💖💖
WE ARE ALL MULES, HERE ARE THE RULES
- Mention the original creator of the tag ie Far from perfect and leave a link to the original post
- Use the tag – Rory’s stories tag
- You must keep all the headings I have used or atleast come up with weird ones of your own cuz the post HAS to be weird
- The story HAS to be weird (I am saying this again people spin the most weird stories)
- Thank the person who has tagged you and mention them
- Make/use a weird featured image
- BE WEIRD
- Put all the story combinations in your post and then choose one to make a story on and highlight the words which indicate the image you have used, for eg if the image is alien and you have interpreted it as ET then highlight the word ET
- Also put the game rules in your post so everyone understands how to play
- Tag people (please don’t forget)
This may bring
me Sim fame, here are the rules for the game
Begin with ‘Once Upon a Time’ and tell a story that links together all 9 face-up images. Start with the first image to grab your attention. Use three cubes for the beginning, three for the middle, and three for the end of the story. There is one rule: there are no wrong answers.
This is cause for jubilation, here is my combination
This is my pride and glory let’s begin my story
Once upon a time or once upon a planet, the king of the human species, was laying on his deathbed, his body emanating sickness. He called his dearest friends and family for a last dinner before his body would die.
After the feast he gathered his court by the bonfire. He declared, “As you all know, my health is fading, my body has been affected by a bee’s poison. But my spirit is still strong, I can offer you so much knowledge that has fallen into my arms from heaven. Thus to serve our lineage, my soul will need a home.. and you my family and friends will build that home.”
“Yes your majesty, we cane do that( cause that’s what they said.. cane not can.. cause the story must be weird)
And that’s how the Great Pyramid Of Giza was created.. a place for the soul of the king, where it continued to burn as bright as a falling star! The king’s spirit guided the coming generations to advance technology, create electricity, cars and lightbulbs, cures and vaccines, spaceships and telescopes!! What a dynasty!
How could he have been so intelligent you ask? The knowledge that had “fallen” into his arms was a time-traveler from
the future not that era! The traveler had arrived from the atmosphere, and his parachute had carried him down from “heaven” to earth!
Neither the king nor the traveler’s legacy would ever die(plural of dice cuz I am cheeky)..
Long live their souls!!
Here are my Tags-
Have fun and BE WEIRD!!!!
and join the party🙂🙂